|My Talking Tom|
|Series||Talking Tom and Friends|
|Platform(s)||Android, iOS, Amazon Kindle, Windows Phone|
|Release||iOS: November 25, 2013|
Android: January 1, 2014
My Talking Tom is a virtual petapp released by Slovenian studio Outfit7 in November 2013. It is similar to Pou and the fourteenth app of the Talking Tom and Friends series overall. A similar app called My Talking Angela was released on December 3, 2014. Another similar app called My Talking Hank was released on December 2, 2016. A sequel, My Talking Tom 2, was released on November 3, 2018.
The goal of the game is to take care of an anthropomorphic cat called Tom (who can optionally be renamed by the player). Scribblenauts answers. The player is invited to care for 'Tom' and help him grow from a baby kitten to a full-grown tomcat by interacting with him in different ways, such as feeding him, taking him to the bathroom, playing mini games, and tucking him into his bed to sleep when he is tired. Tom can repeat words spoken into the device's microphone for up to 25 seconds using a synthesized voice. Through in-app purchases, in-game currency, or by logging into Facebook, there is an option to visit Tom's friends, or travel around the world. Using in-game currency, various different outfits, skins, and accessories can be purchased to dress-up and customize Tom.
Age Inappropriate Advertising Controversy
Panda Baby File Size: 1.79 Mb, Add Time: May-1st-2016 Panda Baby is an online game that you can play on 4J.Com for free. Then you belong to this group! Everybody loves them here! We even designed special clothes, shoes and accessories inspired by these lovely animals! They are all sold in our shop so you can buy them if you like. Jul 18, 2019 But while you wait, check out my friends’ channels too! Talking Angela and Talking Ginger have some great stuff for you to watch, and you can find even more videos over on the Talking Tom.
Submitted on 10/9/2017 Review title of MikeIt Looks Simple, but it's bonkers & fun!Inversus has a very simple aesthetic but once the game starts rolling, things go insane!It's a unique and clever twist on games like Geometry Wars that is so much freaking fun.Arcade mode is great and versus is intense.Plus, playing cooperatively with your friends and is a great way to mend friendships once you've kicked each other around competitively.Buy this game! Play with friends on the couch, online, or both at once! Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy.Up to four payers can compete in VERSUS mode and up to two players can cooperate in ARCADE mode. Steam game prices. Hone your skills against the computer and then head online to enter the global ranks!Show More.
The app was reported for having advertised age-inappropriate advertisements for adult services. In 2015, the UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) ruled that advertising for an adult web site was delivered to underage children via the app. The ASA noted that Outfit7 'had a strict advertising policy' but that the company 'had not been able to identify which ad network had served an age-inappropriate ad on a children’s app' and how the advertisements were shown in the app.
- 'Best iPad Game: Kids, Education & Family' at the 2014 Tabby Awards.
- 'Best iPad Game: Kids, Education & Family' and 'Best Android Game: Puzzle, Cards & Family'.
- ^ abWright, Paul (2015-12-09). 'My Talking Tom: Ads asked children if they 'wanna f**k' in Android and iPhone app'. International Business Times. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- ^ ab'My Talking Tom: Explicit sex ads 'irresponsibly placed' in smartphone app for children'. The Independent. 2015-12-09. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- ^'My Talking Tom: Review'. OmegaDroid. Archived from the original on 20 August 2017. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^'ASA Ruling on Mobjizz Ltd'. www.asa.org.uk. Advertising Standards Authority (United Kingdom). Retrieved 2016-09-08.
- ^'The Tabby Awards 2014 Winners, Users' Choice and Finalists'. Tabby Awards. Archived from the original on 2014-09-04. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- ^'My Talking Tom scoops Tabby Award'. ToyWorld. Retrieved 2014-09-04.