|Written by||P. Kevin Strader|
|Theme music composer|
|Country of origin|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||78|
|Running time||12 minutes|
|Original network||Cartoonito (Series 1 and 2, UK)|
Clan (Series 1 and 2, Spain)
|Original release||September 6, 2011 –|
May 17, 2013
Cartoon Network is home to your favourite cartoons and free games. Play games online with Cartoon Network characters from Ben 10, Adventure Time, Apple and Onion, Gumball, The Powerpuff Girls and more. You can also watch the best free videos of your favourite shows including We Bare Bears, Teen Titans Go and Ivandoe.
Jelly Jamm is a Spanish-British3Danimatedpreschool television series created by Carlos L. Del Rey, Victor M. Lopez and David Cantolla. The series is a production of Vodka Capital and 737 SHAKER, two Spanish producers based in Madrid and Segovia respectively, and is co-produced with RTVE; Japanese toy, action figure and video game company Bandai; and Portuguese home entertainment distributor BIGPICTURE.
The intention of Jelly Jamm is to 'celebrate music, fun and friendship,' and in each episode the characters interact with each other in various games and activities, learning morals and lessons. The show is aimed to kids 4 to 9 years old.
On May 15, 2019, Canadian company Blue Ant Media acquired the distribution rights to the series from Vodka Capital.
Jelly Jamm takes places on a colorful planet called Jammbo. The series follows the adventures of seven characters: Bello, Goomo, Rita, Mina, Ongo, King and Queen; who live on a planet named 'Jammbo'. The planet has a music factory where all music in the universe originates from, and this music is produced continuously through bubbles. If this factory stopped, the characters would turn grey and apathetic, lose their memories and then simply stop moving at all.
|First aired||Last aired|
Jelly Jamm consists of a mostly small cast of characters, mainly featuring the five main characters, and King and Queen, who are the only adult characters in the series.
- Bello (voiced by Lizzie Warterworth-Santo (English), Luiz Galleo (Spanish)) is a red boy, and is a resident of the planet ‘Jammbo’. He is the leader of the crew. Bello is described to have 'an insatiable curiosity and boundless energy' and 'a driving force among his friends' of whom he keeps close to, in particular, Goomo, his sidekick. Bello enjoys reading comics, particularly his own comic that he draws called 'Jammboman', who is his childhood superhero identity. In addition to drawing, he enjoys dancing. His personality, combined with his extensive general knowledge, leads to him being highly involved in the various show's adventures.
- Goomo (voiced by Maria Darling) is a magenta boy who is pretty sensitive, quiet and friendly. He always seeks a quick solution in any conflict to make everyone happy again. His solutions are often based only on feelings, and that makes either things out of control or completely resolved. Goomo is basically a cheerful child who expresses himself freely through dance. He is a little chubby and sometimes has a big appetite, but has shown an interest in exercise. Goomo loves his best friend Bello, and they love to play together, especially when Bello makes Goomo Sidekickman, Jammboman's assistant. He usually wears a helmet to hide his tousled hair, though he's never been seen without it except in silhouette.
- Mina (voiced by Emma Weaver) is a blue girl whose role is to be the brains of the group. She speaks with an unknown foreign (presumed by her to be German when interviewed on a January 2012 edition of Going Live presented by her GL co-presenter Nathan Simpson) accent (though this accent vanishes in the second season starting from the episode Dodo Butterfly (Series 2 Episode 6)), and spends time experimenting and making inventions at home as a scientific and generally curious character. These inventions, combined with her knowledge, frequently help the group, so she is a source of help when others face adversity in the adventures. Mini Mina is a miniaturized mechanical part of Mina that appears in 'Mina's Swing,' 'Goomo's Birthday' and 'Look At Me!' and in 'Party,' Mina uses Mini Mina to better explain the best activities.
- Rita (voiced by Isabella Blake-Thomas) is a pink tender, sweet, affectionate and playful girl. Rita is small and polite and enjoys playing dress-up with her 'Princess' doll. Princess is a stuffed rag-doll and Rita's best friend. She is sometimes impulsive, which leads her to ignore potential dangers. Rita loves petting Dodos, but sometimes she does it with too much emotion, and makes them flee. Luckily, the little animals run faster than her. She loves tea parties, especially with her princess doll. Her favorite people are the Queen and her hero Bello, and she someday wants to be like them. Rita is considered a simple younger sister.
- Ongo is a purple boy who rarely speaks and mostly communicates through sounds, dance, and music. Being very quiet, he is depicted as highly mysterious, but still expressive. He is the most skilled musician among the characters. He lives in a 'house' which he created, consisting mainly of a couch placed among a floor plan of rooms traced in chalk on the ground, without any walls or ceilings. He only spoke one time in one of the episodes where he saw a big dodo and he said 'Oh mama!'
- The King (voiced by Adam Longworth) – He is educated and wise when speaking in public, but in private he is more childish and mischievous. He loves being the king, and decrees things at random. He spends most of his time doing 'real work' (of any kind), but what he likes most is to play video games or look at his amazing collection of toys and objects stored in his gift vault.
- The Queen (voiced by Beth Chambers) – She's a Purple, Yellow queen who works while the King is busy playing: organize the work of the Dodos, who adore her, and directs the Music Factory to keep running. She loves working in her garden, knitting, and playing castanets as she slightly shakes her hips. She has a strong moral sense, and therefore she is a great guide for children, though she may not always know how to respond to people's questions. According to the King, the Queen was the most naughty girl of all. The 'La-La Plants' are a favourite of the queen (not counting the musical bamboo) that appeared in 'The Instant Gardener', 'Silent Sheriff' and 'Tree Mystery.'
- The Dodos – The Dodos are horn-shaped creatures, described as 'the most amazing Jammbo beings.' They have black bodies and green faces, with a hook curved tail. They live on the land, in the air, and in the water. Like real mammals, dodos are scary and often flee in groups. Most of them work in 'musical factory', or in 'the Kingdom'. They love music and keep up with it by whistling or singing the chorus. Their most important task is to keep the musical factory running. From the second season on, the dodo's colours get more varied. There are giant dodos, with blue bodies and light yellow faces, that are always asleep and only wake up if someone bothers them. The dodos are often born green, but change colour if they are of another species.
- Cheating Bracelets – They are one of many entities in Jammbo that are evil. Usually they convince people to use them, often working to trap and win all the time; however, they may never release the user in theory. Cheating Bracelets can speak and have great powers. One managed to convince Rita to use it, and she discovered her mistake too late. Fortunately, Bello found a way to remove the bracelet from Rita and incidentally gave a good lesson to the bracelets.
- The Chompers – They are a trio of crocodiles who used to only pass by Jammbo[specify], but they may appear in other episodes in the future.
- Walking Ball – His real name is Fred and he is a basketball and a dancer, who wears tap dancing shoes. He appears in the episodes 'Cheating Bracelets', 'Haunted Castle', 'Goomo's Birthday', 'The Flying Bathtub', 'Dodo Butterfly,' 'Double Bello', 'The Fall of JammboMan' and in the video 'You Are Great' as one of the guests at Rita's birthday party.
- Sun – It is a bright yellow character in the music video 'Jump'. Sun is the last remnant of a Mega-Sun that gave light for hundreds of years before it was destroyed. Back then, the Mega-Sun was responsible for giving light and heating the Jammbo planet, and the rest of the galaxy. In fact, the Mega-Sun was so bright, there was no night. It has not been confirmed what the name of the Mega-Sun was. As Sun is made of energy, it can fly and travel at the speed of light.
- Burlona Skull – It's a giant skull that loves to taunt adventurers seeking treasures with challenges that test their value. It appears in the episode 'One-Eyed Bello'.
- Dodo Dancer – It is a forest dodo that loves music, like every creature in Jammbo, but is noted among other dodos for its unique red dancing suit. It likes many musical genres including rap, and its favourite dance is the Break Dance. It appears in the episodes: 'Inventor Bello', 'The Flying Bathtub', 'Back-Up' and in the video 'You Are Great,' and it appears as one of Rita's birthday party guests.
- Grandpa Dodo – Also known as 'Dodo Sensei,' is a senile dodo that is thousands of years old, and is purple with a moustache and white hair. He uses a small wooden stick to walk, but above all it is very wise: it is said to be the wisest of all dodos. He nursed Bello since birth (He has many photos of Bello), and is like a grandfather to him. He knows that Bello can be reckless and impatient, but despite this, he is proud of him because he knows he has a big heart, and despite the difficulties, he always makes the right decisions. He appears in the episodes 'Grandpa Dodo', 'A Day at the Races,' 'The Assistant Grandpa', 'Plant', 'Repetition, Repetition', 'Choose Me,' 'My Turn' and 'Holding Hands' in season 2.
Jelly Jamm is known for its music and songs, either at the beginning, middle or end of each episode. They are also popularly known as 'Jelly Songs' or 'Jelly Sounds' in the UK.
- Let's Go Together!
- You Are Great
- Holding Hands (Holding Hands Around The World)
- It's a Beautiful World
- Don't be Afraid
- I Love You (You're My Friend)
- Just do it!
- Together we're a team
- You'd better smile
- Don't get angry
- We Did It!
- So Long
This is a soundtrack called Jelly Jamm's Hit-Jamm! which was released with the artist Various Artists from the hit series.
Songs and special topics
Also during the show and each episode, you can hear other songs like:
- Flying Bathtub Rap
- Our Favourite Superheroes
- Play Time
- Surfing Jammbo
- Mina's Lessons
- Moving Time
- White Dodo
- Let's go together!
- Half Day
- Dodo's Theme
Jelly Jamm has been broadcast on TV stations in more than 150 countries. The series is available in 18 languages in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
Middle East and Africa
Popular cultural influences and curiosities
- The author is Guille Milkyway, who composed the songs for this series and is the composer in the original version. For the Latin American version, all songs were sung by the pop rock group Mexican Liquits. The incidental music and BSO is the same for all countries and was composed by Julio Tejera, Pablo Cebrián and Francisco Hernandez.
- ^ abc'Vodka Capital'. imdb.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- ^ abc'737 SHAKER (es) – Company information'. IMDB. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- ^Dickson, Jeremy (3 April 2012). 'Vodka Capital inks new FTA deal for Jelly Jamm'. Kidscreen.
- ^'Jelly Jamm – Home'. jellyjamm.com. Archived from the original on 3 April 2019. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- ^ ab'Jelly Jamm – Bello'. jellyjamm.com. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^'Jelly Jamm – Mina'. jellyjamm.com. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- ^Dickson, Jeremy (11 April 2012). 'Turner picks up new Jelly Jamm season'. Kidscreen.
- ^ abcdefghijDickson, Jeremy (3 April 2012). 'Vodka Capital inks new FTA deal for Jelly Jamm'. Kidscreen.
- ^'Jelly Jamm – Celebrate music, fun and friendship with Jelly Jamm – Cartoonito'. cartoonito.co.uk. Archived from the original on 14 December 2013. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- Jelly Jamm on IMDb.
Welcome to Jelly Inc., an easy to learn but hard to master one touch endless running game.Simply touch the screen to jump and dodge various traps like saws, moving saws and tasers. Jump over acid containers and avoid missile shooting robots, but watch out: A mad scientist is after you!Play one of many unlockable jellies and try to survive as many randomly strung together floors. Collect in-game coins to unlock new jellies in this free endless running game.Try to complete all 50 in-game challenges to unlock all achievements!With its easy one touch controls, this free endless runner game can easily played with one hand.Jelly Inc. Is very hard and may be very frustrating. Lokhfcjhx, JELLY IS A SMART CREATOR AT GAMES!!The reason why Jelly is smart at creating games is because the game testes our reflexes and abilities to go to the next level of our mind.
Like their is a trap with lasers. So you need to use your mind to see which is the right one. And my favorite trap is the moving slicers because you don’t know which is it. Is it the moving one or the non-moving one. Thank you for making this game Jelly you are really smart at making games.
Keep on making game I am forward to be playing the games you are making.:From your fan Cirilo LunaI love your game 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. Dragons talk, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JELLYJelly this game is the best I watch every one of your videos and I would love to see more golf it ❤️golf❤️ but the game I like it and your funny and “I think your better then Josh I wish I could subscribe but my phone will not allow me to 😭 so I WISH on any of your videos you get over 100,000 👍🏻 AND NO 👎🏻 so please more videos and some more games like a jelly YouTuber game were you upgrade your room #jelly’s room and you create videos then each time you get a like Jelly gets a 👍🏻or something like that you know what I mean. # SUBSCRIBE and Give A LIKE.
Blasphemy synonym. However, all interpretations agree that entanglement produces between the measurements and that the between the entangled particles can be exploited, but that any transmission of information at faster-than-light speeds is impossible.Quantum entanglement has been demonstrated experimentally with, as large as, and even small diamonds. Other interpretations which don't recognize dispute that there is any 'effect' at all.
Chase dann 35, Jelly Inc l:MUST READ!!!Hey jelly you have to update it it has some kinks here and there but everything else is perfect and this game is so addictive, fun, hard, and endless and this game is pretty popular right now but i really sad to say this but it will get old in about 5 months to a year, i know so sad😭 but when it does get old and everyone hates it then please make more fun games for us and i will 5 rate it every time!!!You make great vids and keep up the great work, your my favorite Youtuber!!! CompatibilityRequires iOS 8.0 or later.