The following is a list of private servers as added by gunz.wikia members. Only registered users may add private servers to the list. The List GunZ The Last Duel Official M2O Gaming Network (Article), HeroGamers Gunz (Article), Duelists Online (Article), FreeStyle GunZ (Article), AuroraZone GunZ. We're a fast growing community and thriving. GunZ is not dead, you're all part of this community knowing how amazing this game used to be and still is. We hold amazing GunZ Tournaments, Events for both elites or inexperienced returning newbie gunz players who has not played this game since the good old ijji days. We're currently the only Classic GunZ Server delivering original nostalgic. GunZ: The Duel is licensed by Masangsoft. Any unofficial version of the game is not legally or financially supported by Masangsoft. Masangsoft has confirmed that they do not have any concern with unofficially created GunZ servers, and will let them exist as is. Official servers are those licensed by Masangsoft. GunZ the Duel is back! We're a fast growing community and thriving. GunZ is not dead, you're all part of this community knowing how amazing this game used to be and still is. We hold amazing GunZ Tournaments, Events for both elites or inexperienced returning newbie. Your server is welcome as long as you make it clear it's a private server. Advertisements that hurt this rule will be deleted and the associated accounts may be suspended or banned on our discretion. Gunz 2 content is not allowed here, but those of you that want to discuss or share stuff related to GunZ: The Second Duel should head onto /r/Gunz2! It's a community running right alongside us. Gunz the duel private servers list.
The rugged beauty of the Badlands draws visitors from around the world. These striking geologic deposits contain one of the world’s richest fossil beds. Ancient mammals such as the rhino, horse, and saber-toothed cat once roamed here. Summary: The Badland Winch 61383 ATV features an aircraft grade wire rope that makes it strong to enable you to pull loads of up to 3500lbs with an assurance that the rope will not break. It comes with a remote control that makes it easy to control to allow you even to use it alone. What’s more, is an automatic load-holding brake that makes it safe to use.
- This entry is for the 2013 game. For the old western shooter laserdisc video game by Konami, see Badlands (1984 video game). For the 1989 racing game by Midway, see Badlands (video game)
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10, Kindle Fire|
Badland (stylized BADLAND) is a mobile video game developed by Frogmind Games and released on the iOS and Android platforms. It was released on Windows Phone 8 in June 2014. There is also a Game of the Year Edition that was released in May 2015 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Wii U and Steam for Linux, Microsoft Windows and OS X. In December 2015, its sequel named Badland 2 was released on iOS and Android. For the same platforms, was released in September 2018, its real-time strategy spin-off named Badland Brawl, where rules are mixed between Angry Birds and Clash Royale.
The player flies around a little black creature called a Clone through the woods of the game. Beginning in Day I, the game progresses through four stages which consist of Dawn, Noon, Dusk, and Night, each with a separate color scheme and new theme of traps. As the player goes through Day I, egg-shaped machines begin to come out of the water of the background. Heading into the night, the machines begin to turn on and the game becomes harder as the machines become part of the dangers of the forest. Eventually, the character succeeds in disabling the machines and the machines become dormant once again until Day II begins it all over. Most of Day II is similar in plot structure, but smaller octopus-like machines begin to make themselves known and the animals in the forest begin to disappear. The last level includes saving a rabbit that was hanging by its foot and eventually coming to fly in front of a giant eye of one of the machines, leaving a cliffhanger into possible future updates. Also included in the game are possible in-app purchases that continue the story with some of Clony's friends, including ones nicknamed Snorf and Fury, featured in their own level packs. In early 2014, level pack Doomsday was released, featuring Fury and his escape from the machine infested woods. Also included is the Daydream level pack in which Snorf escapes finding the magic of the forest makes the woods not all as it seems to be. In 2015 a new multiplayer feature was released which allowed up to 4 players to play at the same time.
The game won Apple Inc.'s 2013 iPad Game of the Year award. It also won the Grand Prix award in the 10th annual International Mobile Gaming Awards. The game has a Metacritic score of 85/100 based on 20 critic reviews.
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer. Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul! SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is an independent video game developed by Pine Studio and published by Headup Games. It was released on Steam in July 2016, on Xbox One in September 2017, on PlayStation 4 in October 2017 and onto GOG.com on October 12, 2018. It is a first person platformer where you. Download SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell pc torrent for free. SEUM Speedrunners from Hell - filled madness game project, which successfully identify themselves to the classics of the genre platformer, with exciting plot and unusual gameplay. All actions happen here with the first person that will allow you to plunge into an unpredictable. Speedrunners download.
- ^Webster, Andrew (29 November 2013). 'Twisted iOS hit 'Badland' now on Android'. The Verge. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- ^Litchfield, Steve (4 June 2014). 'BADLAND arrives on Windows Phone - rolling, flapping(!) and jumping fun'. All About Windows Phone. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- ^Vikki Blake (30 January 2015). 'Badland: GotY Edition Coming In Spring 2015'. IGN. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- ^'Badland 2 gets a surprise release on iOS'. Phonearena.com. Phonearena. 18 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- ^ ab'BADLAND for iPhone/iPad Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- ^'BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- ^'BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- ^'BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- ^'BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition for Wii U Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- ^Leray, Joseph (12 April 2013). ''Badland' Review – A Stylish, Physics-based Adventure'. TouchArcade. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- ^Kubba, Sinan (17 December 2013). 'Ridiculous Fishing, Badland win App Store's Best of 2013 awards'. Joystiq. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- ^Priestman, Chris (21 March 2014). 'Badland wins the Grand Prix award at this year's IMGAs'. Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
Also available on Netflix.2020 made with ♥- Unofficial Netflix Fansite-NetflixReleases is not endorsed, moderated, owned by or affiliated with Netflix or any of its partners.NetflixReleases is an unofficial site for Netflix fans.All promotional material including but not limited to trailers, images, logo's and videos are all copyright to their respective owners.Netflix is a registered trademark of Netflix, Inc.Like NetflixReleases on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and we keep you posted about what is new on Netflix and what will expire soon on Netflix!.